Week One weigh-in:
07/31/2015: no change
Total lost: - 5 pounds
Current Weight: 225 pounds
Well, I have to admit that not losing any weight the first week is a little discouraging but let's look at the positives.. I stayed within my calorie goal from Monday (when I started this again) until today, I worked I eating healthier and I tracked, weighed and measured my food.
I need to accept that the scale won't always show me what I want. Some weeks it'll be up and some down and that's just how it works.
So what are my plans for this coming week?
1) Schedule gym time and go to it 4 out of 7 days this week.
2) make at least one fully homemade dinner
3) research ways to add more protein to my diet
4) a lot of walking to prepare for the 5K. I know that it's not as long a distance compared to marathons and half marathons but I still need to get ready so the plan this week is to walk 3.1 miles at least 3 times in the coming week.
Also, I'm walking the 5K NOT running! I give kudos to those who can run it but that's definitely not me lol.
5) Stick with this coming month's step challenge and work much harder to meet the daily step amounts. Walking on the treadmill in an air conditioned gym will definitely help with that!
6) Oh and get new body measurements. I keep forgetting to do that!
I think that's all I have for now!