1) Charles is three years cancer free today!! Wooohooo! This is counting from his last cancer surgery from when the cancer came back. He's down to seeing the oncologist every three months (from every four weeks) and his last MRI showed everything was great! He doesn't want to officially celebrate until the five-year mark so two more years to go!
2) I have another physical therapy session on Thursday afternoon and I've been doing the basic exercises they gave me. My back and hip feel 100% better. There's some occasional twinges of pain but not anywhere as bad as it was. I also spoke with the DHMC Spine Center and I have an appointment with them in November.
3) To follow up on physical therapy I'm have a training session with my trainer set up for Friday afternoon to learn a complete band workout since I'm not supposed to use weights right now and had to cut out so many exercises from my other workouts. I'm really looking forward to this and can't wait to be back in the gym!!
4) I'm doing really well with no cheat day and staying within my calories. I'm not happy that I've been at the top level of my calories every day though so I want to lower that a little but I'll wait and see what happens on Thursday's weigh-in. I won't lie, some days this week (especially the first three) on no-cheat-day have been really, really hard to keep myself from binging but I'm doing it. Some of the days I had to take it one hour at a time but whatever it takes!
5) It's National Coffee Day!! Go out and enjoy some coffee if you haven't yet!!