Week Six weigh-in:
09/03/2015: - 1.6 pounds
Total lost: 8.2 pounds
Current Weight: 221.8 pounds
A pound and a half lost... woohooo! I'm almost out of the 220's! Yeah, some of it could be from the stomach issues this week but I was also really good about tracking my calories so most of it is me.
So what did I accomplish this past week? Well, I walked the 5K Color Run and had a blast, saw the cardiologist, and, thanks to the stomach issues, headache, and a gazillion appointments, never got to the gym.
And speaking of the gym, with Labor day weekend coming up they're going to be closed the 7th, 8th and 9th for their annual maintenance shutdown, so I'm going to workout at home for those days. We have an elliptical now, plus all the DVDs that I own and if the weather would just cool down a little I can also hit a bike path or two.
Our challenge for September started out as a 30 minute workout every day but we decided to scale it back and start with 10 minutes for this week and then build up from there. I think that may work better for everyone involved.
These are my goals for the upcoming week...
1) count calories 6 days out of 7 and stay within the planned ones
2) do at least 10 minutes of exercise every day
3) plan for 2 days at the gym this week
4) eat a healthy lunch (I have a bad habit of grazing through lunch and grabbing whatever I can find but this time I bought everything I need to have a health and filling one!)
5) keep blogging, tweeting and Instagramming because it's definitely helping me stay on track!
I also want to finish the "Bean" dog commission I'm currently working on but that's not really a weight-loss thing.
What do you guys want to accomplish this week?