So I've been working on some food and workout goals and here's what I've come up with so far...
1) One day at a time. Don't obsess about tomorrow, plan for it and keep it in mind but don't got crazy.
2) I have appointments with my shrink and my therapist next week and I'll be talking about the binging issues with both of them. Hopefully they can give me some good ideas on how to deal with it.
3) Preplan my daily meals, calories and macros early in the day so I don't end up caught of guard and end up just grabbing something unhealthy because I didn't plan.
4) No more than 50 grams of carbs gross (less net).
5) Work on getting 10,000 steps a day starting tomorrow by using the 30-day training plan I've used in the past.
6) Get back to working out with weights 4 days this coming week (more if possible).
7) Blog and keep up with Facebook and Instagram for motivation.
8) Start making coffee at home again and cut way back on Dunkin Donuts (yes, again).
9) Track, count, weigh and measure all food before eating.
10) NO CHEAT DAYS!!!!