I've been thinking a lot on what I want to accomplish this coming year with my health, fitness and weight loss goals and here's what I have so far...
- Hit my goal weight
- shift my focus from just low calorie/low carb to healthier food options while remaining low carb
- get back into a regular workout routine
- beat my "no cheating" record of 199 days (preferably stay "no cheating" for the entire year)
- make one new low carb/keto recipe a week
- try an exercise class or a new workout once a month
- learn to meditate
- let things go and breathe
- look for the positives in every situation instead of the negatives
- be my own guru
What do all of you want to accomplish??