- I finally saw the dermatologist. He thinks what's going on with my face, neck and chest is Rosacea but after listening to me explain what happened and looking at all the photos I had, he said he can't discount the possibility of lupus (which, you know, I wasn't surprised to hear with all the other autoimmune crap I have going on).
- For the next month I'm on a serious sun block in the mornings and an antibiotic topical cream at night. I'm going to continue to take pics depending on what my skin does and if that same kind of rash comes back anytime during this month I need to call his office ASAP and they'll get me right in. He said if he had seen me during that rash he probably would have biopsied it :/
- I go back in a month and we'll go from there. I'm hoping this clears up the problem but we'll see. I'm not going to obsess about it right now.
- I still haven't started working out again (outside of hitting my 10,000 steps a day or more) and since yesterday I've been wanting to hit the gym again. I was waiting for that feeling to away like it normally does but as of right now I still want to go back so I really sat back and thought about it and here's my new thoughts...
- I'm going to finalize my home and gym workout plans and as soon as I feel up to them again, I'll do either gym or home or some of both. My gym membership goes until January 1st which gives me over a month to go if I really want to and see how I like going in the cold and dark and then decide if I want to keep the gym or not. It seems more sensible for me to leave the option open while I can instead of deciding today that I'm done.
- I think it's all going to depend on how I feel on a particular day, what my schedule is like and what the weather is doing! In the meantime, I don't actually have to make a final decision until January 1st so I can at least stop obsessing for now!
- But I am seriously missing working out and I really have to fit some kind of workout back into my plan ASAP!!!
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Thoughts And Updates on Dermatologist, Skin Issues, Workouts - Gym/Home and More!
It's been a long few days so I'm breaking this down into bullet points...